Below is the tentative program for the workshop.
- 09.00-09.15: Workshop Kick-off. Workshop organizers present the agenda for the day.
- 09.15-10.20: Introductions and presentations. Workshop participants (presenters and non-presenters) introduce themselves and convey their interests. Participants will have 15 minutes – ~ 10 to present their submissions and a 5-minute Q&A.
- 10.20 – 10.45: Structured Discussion. Participants will identify challenges and opportunities in their own projects and in the field of educational virtuality. Categorise them and pick one to tackle for the following hour.
- 10.45 – 11.00: Coffee break
- 11.00 – 12.00: Design. Participants will work as a group on one design challenge.
- 12.00 – 13.00: Lunch
- 13.00 – 13.30: Presentation. Wrap up the design solutions and put together a short presentation. Participants present their design solutions and research approach.
- 13.30 – 14.30: Demos
- 14.30 – 14.45: Closure. Workshop summary and closing remarks.
- 15.00: Venture to a nice venue for afternoon drink and continue conversations